1. Apply Fortex Rubbing Oil 3-4 times a day to the affected area.
2. Apply a hot, wet towel to the affected area for 5-10 minutes 3-4 times per week.
3. Take off towel and apply Fortex Rubbing Oil to the affected area.
1. Apply a hot, wet towel to knee for 5 minutes.
2. Take off towel and apply Fortex Rubbing Oil to knees.
3. Optional: Wrap knees with plastic wrap or a dry cloth for 30 minutes.
4. Take off wrap and apply Fortex Rubbing Oil again.
1. Fill a basin, footbath, container, or bucket with warm water.
2. Add 3 teaspoonfuls of Fortex Rubbing Oil to the footbath.
3. Soak extremity for 15-20 minutes.
1. Fill bathtub with warm water.
2. Add 2-3 teaspoonfuls of Fortex Rubbing Oil to the bath. Do not add more than 3 teaspoonfuls to the bathtub!
3. Optional: Add Epsom salts to the bath. Soak in bathtub for 10-15 minutes.
* Note: Do not exceed recommended frequency and limit to affected area.
**Caution: FORTEX Rubbing Oil can make bathtub surface slippery.